The New Punks The New Punks

yes, this was needed

as said this was very needed ..screw all the fags like the guy before me saying " blah blah blah ... whine blah blah blah i was also anti everything before it was rad....i had angst...bah blah"
that guys a tool.
i dont know about the rest of the worlds ideas on shitty nuskool pop punkemo crap or whatever they want to call it...i say bring back the 80's punk
well im a late 80's early 90's type of punk listener so ill stick with that era

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

HAHAHAHAHA

I know my toilets cuz im in a toilet anywhere i got cuz i got the trots lol, and that is all so true disabled ppls toilets rule

Optical Illusions part 1 Optical Illusions part 1

Optical illusions are sick

I look foward to part 2

Little Room Little Room

That was suprisingly good

well timed and animated, and the white stripes rock, good job buddy

A Skate Movie: Part Three A Skate Movie: Part Three

Sick skating movie dude

that loose animation with the stick figure is nuts, i really enjoyed it
a job well done

Scribbler responds:

Wow, I am pleased that you enjoyed the movie. Yes, at the time, I didn't want this movie to be like all other stick skate movies,I wanted to try something new and this came about.

All drawn by hand with a mouse at 12 frames per second! Rock on.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

DUDE!!!!

i downloaded that song i liked it so much.. that was epic, good job dude, nicely done!

MAN 1: The Void MAN 1: The Void

uhhh...

dude i dunno what u clock ppl are on... honestly some of ur crap is is crazy, i dunno what to think.. WTF MATE?

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

Caffine.
LOTS, and LOTS of caffine.

Blammed Resurection 002 Blammed Resurection 002

noice

it is very amusing ... i have a blammed flash 'gerold frog' ...but yes it was really really really bad, so never mind ... but i like your style

cheers

A Coconut Story Ep. 1 A Coconut Story Ep. 1

cool disabled bird

i laugheed wen the the bird got hit, and i enjoy that coconut with the hat and stuff, pretty rad dude, good job i just put my first flash up too